¡WELCOME TO AALL!
Every five minutes four dogs are abandoned in Spain. In 2016 more than 137,000 dogs and cats were abandoned in our country.
Asociación Animalista Llucmajor is a non-profit association. Our mission is to work against mistreatment and abandonment of animals. We have created our shelter to give all the cats, dogs, and even rabbits, that come to our home another chance.
We rescue, provide care, protect, and seek a new life for abandoned animals in the area of Llucmajor, Mallorca. Furthermore, we carry out activities to raise awareness on the suffering of pets, abandonment and abuse.
Please help us help them!
Some call us Senior...
¡This only means that I have years of experience in being humans’ best friend!
Your new friend my not be that new…however he can surely be your new best friend, a wise companion, a patient psicologist when you want to be heard and a comedian when you want to laugh. This is how senior dogs are, calm, patient, atentive, and with lots and lots of love to give. Adotping a senior dog has many benefits:
- What you see, is what you get. The personality is already well defined, they are more predictable, therefore they will not dissapoint you. This also applies to their body, if they are big or small size, black or blond, this is the friend you will have.
- No long hours of training. Most of the senior dogs have been living in a home, in contact with humans who have trained them, at least in some way. Senior dogs require less supervision.
- They got over the find-and-destroy phase. Most of senior dogs are thinking of more important things to do, like a good pampering session or having good food, instead of how to destroy your furniture.
- They relax you and listen to you. Their patient, experience, their eagerness to give you love is aplified at their age, moreover because your are giving them a unique opportunity: to have a have a home and a family to love!
- You will be a hero. People that adopt senior dogs have a sense of joy, having put a grain of salt for a better world, where age does not matter. And for the lucky one that joins your family, is an opportunity to demonstrate their gratitude every moment they can.
Come and meet our wise friends,
and find a special friend.
MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR A MARVELLOUS DAY!! On the 29th of April 2018 Mascot Fest was hit by wind, rain and finally the sun that came out to accompany us from 13.00 onwards, to enjoy a good time with our Friends, old and new, that were brave enough to challenge the weather and […]